Revenue Management Services
Are you worked off your feet? Complete revenue cycle management
and operational support that is built from the ground up for you.
- Denials and appeals management services to help group practices manage denials
- Medical coding, auditing, and compliance services by AHIMA/AAPC certified experts
- Resolution of underpayments arising due to contract or documentation issues
- Close coordination with the centralized billing office (CBO) to quicken tasks
- Patient financial services and CDI support provided
- Workflow and system management solutions to ensure your claims submission process is in line with payer compliance updates
Gain maximum reimbursement across both payment structures with our revenue cycle management services. Gain insights and specific recommendations to prevent cash flow fluctuation.
Our denial and AR management systems enable your group practice to recover lost revenue, prevent future denials and liquidate money stuck in aging AR.
Credentials of the BillingParadise
- Knowledge Transition managers with Operation experience
- Onsite Account Management and Client Services
- Coding team with an average 6 years of coding experience both in professional and hospital coding
- Adjudication process team with an average of 4 plus years of experience in HMO, PPO and Commercial plans
- Coding-American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) for Hospital and Professional
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) – CCS
- Professional Healthcare Institute of America (PHIA) – CCP’s
- Medical Billing – Professional Healthcare Institute of America (PHIA) – CMBS
Full cycle RCM Tools for Group Practices
Automate Patient Eligibility Tool
Our smart automation simplifies, modernizes and quickens workflows. Our software interfaces securely and seamlessly with your EHR system.
Denial Management Software
Denial information is automatically extracted from your EHR/PMS/billing software once it’s integrated with your existing system.
AR Management Software
Your AR information is instantly extracted and stored in AR Analyzer to cut short on time and unnecessary workarounds.